3-Day Kruger Park Budget Lodge Safari
$603 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Must be paid in South African Rand (ZAR). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Explore the Kruger National Park with an experienced field guide and spend your nights at a budget 3 star lodge on the banks of the Sabie River overlooking the Kruger Park wilderness. Spot animals from the deck as they come down to the river to drink and enjoy sundowners by the pool.
Things To Consider
Medium group tourMax. 10 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to South Africa
- This tour starts and ends in Johannesburg (South Africa) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kruger NP
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Sabie River Bush LodgeBudget lodge located just outside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner includedDay 2: Breakfast & dinner included
- Day 3:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Kruger Park Travel , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kruger Park Travel .