3-Day Cape Agulhas, Safari & Little Karoo (Private Tour)
$655 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This 3 day tour private tour is packed with adventure and excursions, visiting the most beautiful unspoiled coastline in the Cape, renowned for whale watching, shark cage diving, botanical gardens, penguin colonies, Big 5 safari, Ostrich farm, Cango Caves, a semi- desert which holds the remains of ancient civilizations. This guided tour includes ALL entrance fees, breakfasts, a dinner, 3 and 4 star accommodation. For those visiting the Cape with little time to travel SA, this is the one4u.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to South Africa
- This tour starts and ends in Cape Town (South Africa) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Cape Agulhas (Highlight) & Oudtshoorn(Garden Route) (Garden Route)
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa Tours (Pty) Ltd.