3-Day Gorillas and Golden Monkeys Tour
$1,863 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Combine a day with Rwanda's iconic mountain gorillas with a Kigali City Tour and a visit to the playful golden monkeys for a more complete Rwandan experience. This four day itinerary is perfect for those who have limited time and want to see the best that Volcanoes National Park has to offer.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Rwanda
- This tour starts and ends in Kigali (Rwanda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Volcanoes NP
- Activities: gorilla tracking
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Mountain Gorilla View LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Volcanoes NP (All meals included)
- Day 3:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.